CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Migration to 17.3 problem or confusion

Posted Jul 02, 2020 02:24 PM
    Hello we have an installation 17.2 advanced availability (backgroud, stanby and 2 app) in test environments.
    Down all services and run upgrade to 17.3 on background server only.
    After the installation was successfully completed on this and the service was automatically up on this server, I decided to try before continuing with the others.
    I noticed that it generates an error at the time of pressing the button to save a new ticket (any) and did not create any, the error seemed personal to our installation and not very descriptive:
    cr :: z_RelIncidents Unknown messge.
    I am assuming that I need to convert form, but I did not get any message, do not exist the script $ NX_ROOT / bin / migrate_to_17.3_web_check nor the output $ NX_ROOT / site / web_check_files.txt.
    What am I doing wrong?

• 2.  RE: Migration to 17.3 problem or confusion
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 03, 2020 01:18 AM
    cr :: z_RelIncidents Unknown messge.

This looks like custom MOD/SPEL, that should be found under $NX_ROOT/site/mods/majic. Compare the one you have now with your backup from before the upgrade and see if any files are missing.

• 3.  RE: Migration to 17.3 problem or confusion

Posted Jul 03, 2020 03:44 PM
    Thanks for the answer, in effect that was the problem, but the migration did not generate it, it was the problem from before by another user who made modifications before I migrated it.

Best regards