CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  New TAB

Posted Nov 23, 2020 08:41 PM
    HI Team,

I tried to add a new tab option on the detail_chg.htmpl, this new tab was create for a z table, in this table we have some fields string type and 2 SREL, the first is a srel to the table chg and the second and srel to the table nr. I created the list and the detail htmpl field with the new table and this worked whitout problem, but when I add a new rows (on my new tab) on the detail_z the field srel (chg) is saved on blank, the unique way is add the field CHG on the detail_z like the screenshot. Is possible to add a new rows without select the change order?.

The code tab is: <PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Affected end User" id=z_chg_impact src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=z_chg_impact+QBE.EQ.change_id.id=$args.id+KEEP.chg_ref_num=$args.chg_ref_num"> 

Thank you

• 2.  RE: New TAB

Posted Nov 25, 2020 10:33 AM
    Hi Wicner.
    Not sure , if I understand your requirement completely, therefore I repeat what I understood:

You have a new factory z_chg_impact
    one of the attributes of this new factory is "change_id" which is of type SREL to chg.

Then you have added a tab to your detail_chg.htmpl with the pdm_macro line you have mentioned.
    I assume , that you want show a list of all "related" z_chg_impact" records for this specific chg which is currently displayed in a detail_chg.

You have a "Create New" Button in your list_z_chg_impact.htmpl, which is displayed in your new tab .

Now when you click on "Create New" Button in your new tab of your detail_chg, you would like to have the change_id value prefilled in the popup of the "Create z_chg_impact" object by the change displayed in the chg_detail.

I hope this is a correct understanding.

If so, you first need to pass the information from the detail_chg.htmpl to your list_z_chg_impact.htmpl
    1) that this list is displayed in a detail_chg tab
    2) the information about the chg itself (which one)
    This can be done by two additional KEEP vars, i.e.:
    <PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Affected end User" id=z_chg_impact src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=z_chg_impact+QBE.EQ.change_id.id=$args.id+KEEP.chg_ref_num=$args.chg_ref_num+KEEP.from_chg_detail=1+KEEP.change_id=$args.id">

Then , in your list_z_chg_impact.htmpl you can decide, based on "$args.KEEP.from_chg_detail", if this list is displayed in a detail_chg.
    And if so, you can incluence the "Create New" button to additionally pass a preset value for the new z_chg_impact object

Hope that helps
    Regards
    ..........Michael

------------------------------
    Principal Services Consultant
    HCL Enterprise Studio
    Germany
    ------------------------------