CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Failure with counters

Posted Nov 25, 2019 03:12 PM
    Hi, 

I have an issue with the ticket counters, when a ticket is created, the counter increases but after some movement where some changes are made to the tickets, the counter continues to increase.
    I would like the support to know in which part of the client code is where the counter relates to the client since when reviewing this situation in different machines in some the counter appears altered and in others not, after a few minutes they are equalized in the machines although it continues to increase with each movement made to the tickets.

• 2.  RE: Failure with counters
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 26, 2019 01:40 AM
    Did you know that when someone starts to create a ticket, a number for that ticket is reserved. If the user changes their mind and does not save the ticket, that ticket number is lost and will never appear in the database.

------------------------------
    Lindsay Estabrooks
    Principal Consultant
    IT-EDU Consultants

• 3.  RE: Failure with counters

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 26, 2019 03:27 AM
    Hi Luis,

By counters, are you referring to Stored Query Nodes or the actual ticket reference numbers? It would help if you can perhaps upload screen prints of what you are querying...

Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 4.  RE: Failure with counters

Posted Dec 13, 2019 01:15 PM
    hello, when I refer to the counters, it is the numbers that are highlighted in yellow.

• 5.  RE: Failure with counters

Posted Dec 13, 2019 01:21 PM
    And this are the Querys:

For example:

type = \'I\' AND zTkt_estuvo_en_GPO_MON != 0 AND (category.sym LIKE \'%GOBIERNO%\' OR category.sym LIKE \'%EDUCACIÓN.%\') AND status.code IN ( \'RE\' ) AND group.last_name = \'CARE MONITOREO\'

type = \'I\' AND zTkt_estuvo_en_GPO_MON != 0 AND (status.code = \'WIP\') AND parent IS NULL AND (group.last_name = \'CARE MONITOREO\') AND category.sym NOT LIKE \'%GOBIERNO%\'

type = \'I\' AND zTkt_estuvo_en_GPO_GOB != 0 AND status.code IN ( \'WIP\') AND parent IS NULL AND (group.last_name = \'CARE GOBIERNO\') AND (category.sym LIKE \'%GOBIERNO%\' OR category.sym LIKE \'%EDUCACIÓN%\' OR category.sym LIKE \'MA%\' OR category.sym LIKE \'MON%\') AND customer.last_name NOT LIKE \'%SCTMC%\'

type = \'I\' AND zTkt_estuvo_en_GPO_EST != 0 AND status.code IN ( \'WIP\') AND parent IS NULL AND group.last_name = \'CARE ESTRATEGICOS\' AND (category.sym LIKE \'%ESTRATEGICO%\' OR category.sym LIKE \'MA%\' OR category.sym LIKE \'MON%\')

Regards.

• 6.  RE: Failure with counters

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 15, 2019 01:02 PM
    Hi Luis,

Looks like you are running an old version of Service Desk, probably r14.1 or 12.x which are no longer supported.

I would suggest that you consider upgrading to the latest version (r17.2)

Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 7.  RE: Failure with counters

Posted Dec 17, 2019 12:49 PM
    Unfortunately, updating the version is not an option, so I come to you to see if there is any solution or sentence I need to correct my problem.
    Regards

• 8.  RE: Failure with counters

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 17, 2019 02:28 PM
    Edited by Brian Mathato Dec 17, 2019 02:29 PM
    Luis,

I can only suggest that you apply the latest patches for the version you are on.

Other than that you may have to run the queries manually in the back-end (SQL or Oracle) to check if the numbers for the queries add up or not or white the queries somewhat differently.

What happens if you refresh the Scoreboard nodes, do the numbers add up then?

Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 9.  RE: Failure with counters

Posted Dec 19, 2019 11:52 AM
    Any other suggestions that are affecting, because it has already been verified and has already been updated until the last patch of this version.
    Regards