CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  unable to approve requests as Service Delivery Administrator

Posted Sep 20, 2019 03:26 AM
    after upgrading to 17.2, we are unable to approve the requests in service catalog as service delivery administrator.

looks like, the Override Pending action button is disabled. and, request details are not show to the approver.

• 2.  RE: unable to approve requests as Service Delivery Administrator

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 23, 2019 09:08 PM

Hi Rajesheker,

I wasn't able to find out anything similar on a quick check of known issues.

You may want to define the issue a little more. Examples of things which might be useful to include:

* Which Version did you upgrade from? Any issues during the upgrade? What's the environment?
    * If "Service Delivery Administrator" does not work, are you stating that others rights do work? If so, which? How are they different?
    * Do you have customisations? 
    * What is in the logs?
    * Do you see this on a blank install, or only with your data? Your files? Your options? 

Can anyone else confirm the above scenario (working/not working) on ITSM 17.2 Service Catalog?

Thanks, Kyle_R.

• 3.  RE: unable to approve requests as Service Delivery Administrator

Posted Sep 24, 2019 12:00 AM

Hello,

We installed 12.9 then upgraded to 17.1 and then upgraded to 17.2.

We are not able to approve the requests after upgrade.

We removed all the customizationns and tried, even then we are seeing the same issue. 

I didn't find anything related to this as i am not getting any error. Override button is disabled which is not letting me change the request status to Approved/Rejected

Thanks and Regards,

Rajasheker Chittanur 
    Service Catalog, Service Desk - Development and Support
    Baker Hughes, a GE company
    Office: +1 713 879 4625| Mobile: +1 469 434 4384