CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Error inserting/deleting Workflow task in Change Order

Posted Jun 25, 2020 06:29 PM
    Hi Team

We have migrated to servicedesk 17.2 and Live a month ago. Everything seems fine so far but today we noticed that we are unable to insert task in change order workflow as well as cannot delete wf task. We are receiving below error.

Pls advise how to fix this as the system is in production.

• 2.  RE: Error inserting/deleting Workflow task in Change Order

Posted Jun 26, 2020 01:22 AM
    Edited by hermann1815 Jun 26, 2020 01:53 AM
    Hi,

It looks like something went wrong with the installation/migration. If possible take a snapshot/database backup of the server after worktime and try the following:

https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/92714/unable-to-save-a-request-ticket-in-ca-sd.html

But of course with:

pdm_load -f r17_2_insert.dat 
    pdm_load -f r17_2_update.dat 
    pdm_load -f r17_2_delete.dat -r

Make sure that the field "type" exists.

• 3.  RE: Error inserting/deleting Workflow task in Change Order

Posted Jun 26, 2020 09:16 AM
    Hi Henning

Thanks for your reply

Yes this Kb i already performed after Migration (GO Live day) as were getting same error as mentioned in that article for Request workflows and it got resolve after that.

But this is related to change order workflows when inserting or deleting tasks in change order tickets.. apart from it everything is fine.

Im thinking to to remove all records related to insert & delete tasks from chgalg table where type in ('RMVTSK','ADDTSK') because i believe this is some duplicate id error.

hope it will will resolve this issue...

• 4.  RE: Error inserting/deleting Workflow task in Change Order
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 29, 2020 07:00 AM
    Issue resolved.

In Activity Notification, there was no Notification for Insert and delete workflow task. I created it and it resolved the issue

Received disappointment  from Broadcom Support as they not able to provide any assistance for this issue.