CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Uncaught ReferenceError: showDetailWithPersid is not defined

Posted Nov 14, 2019 06:00 AM
    Edited by Ruben Co Nov 14, 2019 06:11 AM
    We have created a custom list on one of the tabs inside the Change Order form.
    When we click on the list, it should show the detail of that item, but right now, nothing is happening.
    The same behavior when using right click on one of the items in the list, then click edit.
    This has been working for some time until an unknown update from Google Chrome, there are no issue with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.

On left click, we see the error on the browser console log
    On right click > edit, the error is below

I have re-created the list form from scratch but still got the same error, I also tried comparing the custom list form against other existing OOTB list forms but I do not see any obvious differences that may cause this.

I found a temporary solution by holding the CTRL button which re-enables the affected functions.
    CTRL + Left Click = To show the item detail
    Right Click (to show the edit menu) then CTRL + Click on the Edit menu = To show the Edit Item detail

Attached is the custom list form in question
    list_z_transportlog.htmpl

• 2.  RE: Uncaught ReferenceError: showDetailWithPersid is not defined

Posted Nov 14, 2019 06:02 AM
      |   view attached
    Attached is the custom list form in question

Attachment(s)

zip
    list_z_transportlog.zip   1 KB 1 version

• 3.  RE: Uncaught ReferenceError: showDetailWithPersid is not defined
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2019 12:22 AM
    Maybe just check that the problem does NOT happen with an older version of Chrome.

If the major version of Chrome that you are using worked, but it broke on a point release, AND you are performing supported customisations via the Web Screen Painter, then you could try raising a Support issue to have this looked into it.

Another avenue to try is general searching on the internet against Chrome. Pages like this will come up. How useful they'll be, I don't know, but they may give some clues:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10658823/chrome-uncaught-referenceerror-is-not-defined

Thanks, Kyle_R.