CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Roadmap

Posted Sep 16, 2019 12:23 PM
    Sorry if this has already been posted but is there a planned road-map for enhancements to CA Clarity Service MGt.  We are on 17.2 and we still feel that the program while getting better slooowly it is in desperate need of enhancements.  Is there a roadmap that can be shared with us?

• 2.  RE: Roadmap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 16, 2019 12:25 PM
    @kumra92 - any commentary? ​

------------------------------
    Paul Coccimiglio
    Principal Support Engineer
    Broadcom Inc.

• 3.  RE: Roadmap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 16, 2019 04:24 PM
    Edited by Brian Mathato Sep 16, 2019 04:29 PM
    Hi Drew,

If there is any specific functionality lacking that you feel strongly about, you are more than welcome to log Ideas (Enhancement Requests) via the communities.

See also a post similar to yours:

https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=2125&MessageKey=22cbec54-6e73-48af-8e2e-d5983e9b9ce2&CommunityKey=e2cd3188-49bc-4f38-88f1-74260f56fa66&tab=digestviewer

Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 4.  RE: Roadmap

Posted Sep 16, 2019 04:32 PM
    Sure i have a few on my list but i am looking for a product road-map that will show future enhancements already in the works so i can see what to expect in the upcoming release.  Is this available? 

On My list i would like to see
    - full HTML support with images in the description field, this is very important for those of us who use mail eater as a means to create tickets
    - Xflow bug fixes, still have a lot of performance issues and bugs with XFLOW, i have raised mutiple tickets about this and can't seem to get XFLOW to a stable working environment.
    - Easier to use Service Catalog,  Service Catalog is too cumbersome to use and needs enhanced to make it easier for the administrators to stand up forms and workflows.

• 5.  RE: Roadmap
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 24, 2019 07:25 PM
    Hi Drew - There are currently no roadmap sessions that I am aware of. You might reach out to your account manager to see what is available. Regards, Chris

Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.