CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Service Point - Tab "My Tickets" edit requests?

Posted Sep 02, 2020 05:38 AM
    Hi,

We need to know if its possible to edit requests in Service Point just like to edit requests in Service Catalog.
    The users should use Service Point more in the future and it would help if this option is possible.

The requests are most in the status "Appending Approval" and need to be editable by a third person who will edit the content of the request if some information are missing and than approve or reject the request. All action should be done via Service Point.

Would be nice if someone have some information about this topic.

Regards,
    Fabian

------------------------------
    Assistant IT-Consultant
    Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH

• 2.  RE: Service Point - Tab "My Tickets" edit requests?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 08, 2020 09:07 AM
    Hi Fabian,

If Catalog is integrated with SDM, then the Catalog requests should be visible on ServicePoint and you should be able to update the request. See the below link which may answer your query:

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/ca-service-management/17-3/administering/configure-service-point/Service-Point-Request-Approval-Process.html

Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 3.  RE: Service Point - Tab "My Tickets" edit requests?

Posted Sep 09, 2020 06:46 AM
    Hi Brian,

I looked at the link but this doesn´t answer my question.

We need to edit the content of the request by a third person. We will assign the request to a third person or a group of person who then approve, reject or edit the request. After editing the request it will be approved by the person or the group of person.

In catalog we have an edit mode for the request. In Service Point we have just options like approve or reject the request. We can´t edit fields of the request in Service Point. Thats what we need to know. Is it possible to edit the content of a request in Service Point just like we do it in the catalog?

Regards,
    Fabian

Assistant IT-Consultant
    Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH