CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Maileater isn't working

Posted Oct 19, 2021 05:50 AM
    Hi guys.

I have a mailbox with the following configuration: "Subject contains [ \t\r\n]ctm.alert[ \t\r\n]"

INCIDENT.GROUP=STI - SCHEDULLER
    INCIDENT.CATEGORY=TI.INFRAESTRUTURA.APLICATIVOS.CONTROL M.MAU FUNCIONAMENTO - JOB
    INCIDENT.PRIORITY=2-Alta
    INCIDENT.URGENCY=3-Alta
    INCIDENT.IMPACT=2-Múltiplos grupos
    INCIDENT.STATUS=Aberto
    INCIDENT.TENANT=TI
    INCIDENT.PROPERTY={{Atendimento}} Atendimento Corporativo
    INCIDENT.Z_FRENTE_ATENDIMENTO=Outros

Emails are being sent to the directory, but the incident has not been created and I am getting the following error:

AHD58009:Could not create Incident. Reason: INVALID - AHD03066:Unknown name.

I've already cleared this directory and stopped the pdm_maileater_nxd and pdm_text_nxd process, but the problem persists.

Could you help me with this problem?

• 2.  RE: Maileater isn't working

Posted Oct 20, 2021 06:55 AM
    Edited by Cristi Mitrana Oct 20, 2021 06:54 AM
    Try removing (from bottom to top) one line from the defaults and see if the ticket is created.
    My guess is that maileater doesn't understand what INCIDENT.Z_FRENTE_ATENDIMENTO represents - did you add this custom field to text_api.cfg ?

• 3.  RE: Maileater isn't working

Posted Oct 20, 2021 10:46 AM
    No, I didn't add this field in the file text_api.cfg. It's necessary? It would be in the "keywords" session?

• 4.  RE: Maileater isn't working

Posted Oct 21, 2021 04:32 AM
    If you want to use a custom defined field, you need to teach Maileater about it, by adding it to the text_api.cfg file, in the keywords section
    See https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/ca-service-management/17-3/reference/ca-service-desk-manager-reference-commands/technical-reference/ca-sdm-text-api-interface.html.