CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Service Point - home page Catalog services sorting

Posted Jun 15, 2021 04:29 AM
    Team,
    does anyone have any idea how to sort the featured catalog services on the main Service Point page? I've tried the custom sort or sorting by name on the catalog level, but it seems this has no impact on the SP home page... Is there a different logic behind it?

These are services correctly sorted by name in the catalog:

The same service displayed on the SP home page have different order:

Thank you so much for your help,
    Jakub

• 2.  RE: Service Point - home page Catalog services sorting

Posted Jun 15, 2021 11:01 AM
    Edited by Jakub Kolacny Jun 15, 2021 11:02 AM
    I also tried to delete all the elastic search indexes and run the index initial load (pdm_es_initial_load.bat). After the initial load or index rebuild, the services are always alphabetically sorted.

What is strange, if you edit the service in the catalog, this last updated service usually moves to the end of the SP home page menu - on the screenshot below the services were alphabetically sorted until the "evil" service was edited.

I'm really confused here - I need somehow understand and adopt the sorting mechanism :)

The goal here is to have the services sorted not alphabetically, but using any custom sort. On the catalog level I usually use sorting by the code or sort number, but it doesn't have any effect in the Service Point.

Thanks,
    Jakub