CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA USS portal - integrate with O365 (SSL cert)

Posted Sep 18, 2019 07:39 AM
    Team,
    is there a possibility to connect CA USS portal to the O365 smtp for sending notification about USS Communities (new questions, answers etc.).

I can't find a way how to specify the required certificate for O365 (similarly to the SDM smtp definition)

Thank you for your suggestions,
    Jakub

• 2.  RE: CA USS portal - integrate with O365 (SSL cert)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 18, 2019 09:40 AM
    Hi Jakub,

What happens when you tick the 'Use a secure Network Connection' checkbox?

------------------------------
    Kind Regards,
    Brian
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: CA USS portal - integrate with O365 (SSL cert)

Posted Sep 19, 2019 06:06 AM
    Hi Brian,
    this is the configuration I use now (based on some forums I've added the starttls to the additional properties)

And this is the error I get.

10:01:19,900 ERROR [MailEngine:570] Exception reading response10:01:19,900 ERROR [MailEngine:570] Exception reading response10:01:19,901 ERROR [MailEngine:157] javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.handleUnknownRecord(InputRecord.java:671) at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:504) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:927) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1312) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:882) at sun.security.ssl.AppInputStream.read(AppInputStream.java:102) at com.sun.mail.util.TraceInputStream.read(TraceInputStream.java:97) at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235) at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254) at com.sun.mail.util.LineInputStream.readLine(LineInputStream.java:75) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.readServerResponse(SMTPTransport.java:1440) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:1260) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:370) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:275) at com.liferay.util.mail.MailEngine._send(MailEngine.java:513) at com.liferay.util.mail.MailEngine.send(MailEngine.java:331) at com.liferay.util.mail.MailEngine.send(MailEngine.java:400) at com.liferay.mail.messaging.MailMessageListener.doMailMessage(MailMessageListener.java:95) at com.liferay.mail.messaging.MailMessageListener.doReceive(MailMessageListener.java:110) at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.BaseMessageListener.receive(BaseMessageListener.java:26)