CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Input parameter for date with timestamp not available in JasperReport Server

Posted Dec 09, 2019 08:13 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Community,

<enduser-root _nghost-c0="" ng-version="6.0.3"><enduser-esd _nghost-c6=""><enduser-frame-layout class="mat-typography" _ngcontent-c6="" _nghost-c7="">
    <enduser-allcases class="ng-star-inserted" _nghost-c15="">
    <as-split class="as-horizontal as-init" _ngcontent-c15="" direction="horizontal" _nghost-c16=""><as-split-area class="as-split-area" _ngcontent-c15="">
    <enduser-tickets-detail class="overflow-auto ng-star-inserted" _ngcontent-c15="" fxflex="12 1 0" _nghost-c19=""><mat-tab-group class="tickets-tab mat-elevation-z4 full-height mat-tab-group mat-primary ng-star-inserted" mat-stretch-tabs="" _ngcontent-c19="">
    <mat-tab-body class="mat-tab-body ng-tns-c34-73 mat-tab-body-active ng-star-inserted" id="mat-tab-content-2-0" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="mat-tab-label-2-0">
    <enduser-dynamic-case-details-fields class="ng-star-inserted" _ngcontent-c19="" _nghost-c30="">

i created in Jaspersoft Studio Professional an Input Parameter for date with time stamp and execution works fine for it. After Publishing the report to JasperReport Server i run the report in this Environment and for the defined Input Parameter i can set only a date without a timestamp. The class for the input parameter is java.util.Date.

I will attach a document with screenshots for setting the input Parameter in the two environments (Jaspersoft Studio Professional and JasperReport Server).

How can fix this behavior, so that i can set in Environment for Jaspereport Server the input parameter for date with an timestamp.

Best Regards Heiko Veit

</enduser-dynamic-case-details-fields>
    </mat-tab-body>
    </mat-tab-group></enduser-tickets-detail>
    </as-split-area></as-split>
    </enduser-allcases>
    </enduser-frame-layout></enduser-esd></enduser-root>

Attachment(s)

docx
    Error_description.docx   75 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Input parameter for date with timestamp not available in JasperReport Server

Posted Dec 09, 2019 08:49 AM
    Jasperserver -> Edit report -> Controls Resources -> Input Controls  -> Set the Datatype Kind and Properties (Type = Date/Time)

• 3.  RE: Input parameter for date with timestamp not available in JasperReport Server

Posted Dec 09, 2019 09:48 AM
    Hi Jan,

i have no possibility to set  the recommended type for my input parameters in JasperReport Server.
    I am able to delete my input parameters (designed in Jaspersoft Studio Professional and published from there in JasperReport Server) 

I created the input parameter in Jaspersoft Studio Professional and not in JasperReport Server.
    Please see new attachment.

Regards Heiko

• 4.  RE: Input parameter for date with timestamp not available in JasperReport Server

Posted Dec 10, 2019 01:20 AM
    Hi Heiko,
    try there the next-Button till you reach this screen:
    It is set to Datum where you have to choose Darum/Uhrzeit.
    Regards Peter

PS.: Thanks to Jan

------------------------------
    Senior Technical Consultant
    Fujitsu Services
    ------------------------------

• 5.  RE: Input parameter for date with timestamp not available in JasperReport Server

Posted Dec 10, 2019 04:35 AM
    Edited by HEIKO VEIT Dec 10, 2019 04:50 AM
    Hi Peter and Jan,

thanks for the advice. I didnt recognize the Parameter Name (Startdatum/Endedatum) as Link for further Settings.
    So i changed the type to Date/Time and can set an time stamp too for my Parameters now.

​But: At running the report in JasperReport Server the time stamp will not use. The used time stamp in JasperReport Server ist 00:00:00 in contrast to Jaspersoft Studio were the specified time stamp will used.
    Please see new attachment.

Regards Heiko

time not used
    time is used

• 6.  RE: Input parameter for date with timestamp not available in JasperReport Server
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 12, 2019 11:08 AM
    Hi Community,

<mat-dialog-container class="mat-dialog-container ng-tns-c42-33 ng-trigger ng-trigger-slideDialog ng-star-inserted" id="mat-dialog-1" role="dialog" aria-modal="true" tabindex="-1"><enduser-comment-dialog class="ng-star-inserted" _nghost-c43=""></enduser-comment-dialog></mat-dialog-container>