CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Knowledge report card reports wrong value in counter for 'Accepted by Solution'.

Posted Apr 24, 2018 11:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

Knowledge report card reports wrong value in counter for 'Accepted by Solution'.  
    Took an example of one ID, in GUI solution accepted is 4 and when I click on top of 4, it displays corresponding page and it displays count as 1.

When I check in the KD table, shows sd accepted hits 4. In the kdlinks table, it is showing only 1 incident number. The reason is 3 of the tickets are archived. Issue is reproducible out of the box. I think both kd and kdlinks are not in sync via code. However, we found that archive is not only the reason. There is one document where Accepted by Solution count is 16 and corresponding list shows as 23 tickets. PFA screenshort.

Please let me know if this is a bug or is there any explanation why the count is mismatch.

Thank you,

Naveen

• 2.  Re: Knowledge report card reports wrong value in counter for 'Accepted by Solution'.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 24, 2018 02:44 PM

Naveen.......

What version of CA SDM did you reproduce this behavior in?

• 3.  Re: Knowledge report card reports wrong value in counter for 'Accepted by Solution'.

Posted Apr 26, 2018 06:53 AM

Paul,

I think this can be reproduced in all the versions.

Regards,

Naveen

• 4.  Re: Knowledge report card reports wrong value in counter for 'Accepted by Solution'.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2018 11:54 AM

Naveen.........

Since it seems you can reproduce the behavior consistently, if not already done so, please open a CA Support case for further investigation.

When opening the CA Support case, please provide the .HIS file from the SDM environment along with the exact steps to reproduce the behavior.

• 5.  Re: Knowledge report card reports wrong value in counter for 'Accepted by Solution'.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 30, 2018 10:31 AM

Naveen.......

Have you created a CA Support case for this behavior?

If so, I would appreciate if you could provide the CA Support case #