Our Analyst unable to find all the sub knwoledge categories created. They are going to inbox and then click create knowledge document and they are able to see only primary category not sub categories created under primary categories.
Can we show all ?
also is there any way to restrict user not to save document in TOP category like for publish.
The primary reason I assume is Knowledge Category permission issue. Please check the category and sub category read and write permission and ensure its role based and enable for all Analyst role.
If that not worked then next item to verify is data partition for Analyst access.
The problem is users are able to see sub knowledge category under Knowledge Tab but when they create the New Knowledge Document by clicking on the knowledge documents scoreboad > Inbox > file then file new and then they are unable to see full categories except only primary category.
I already gave you the answer you just have to realize it. Follow this :
1. Login as Knowledge Manager.
2. Navigate to Admin tab under Knowledge Manager access.
3. Open knowledge category from left hand pane.
4. It will pop up a new window with Knowledge categories.
5. Open any existing category in edit mode.
6. Navigate to Permission tab and make changes as following .
7. Save the changes and it should be available during new KB creation as selectable category along with TOP