CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  CABI 6.2 can't give Administrator_Role to an user

Posted Apr 16, 2018 10:45 AM

HI!

We had implemented Cabi jasperserver 6.2 with CA SDM 14.1 #cum2 on Windows server 2012 r2.

Actually the Cabi are connected to the AD and a user can acces to it with her respective user and pass, and we can give him some roles necessary for the user's work environment like, role domain designer or role report designer but i cannot give him a administrator role.

When i give him the role, test with "view as user" the test show me that all is ok. but when the user connect to the cabi with the new roles, it does not take the role administrator and his respectives options.

How i can give to an user the administrator role?

I need to create one?

• 2.  Re: CABI 6.2 can't give Administrator_Role to an user

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2018 09:23 AM

Hello Felix,

We may need you log a support case to view how you have your users setup.  One thing I would ask is how the user is defined in Jasper.  Do you have the user created several times across different organizations?  Which organization are you logging the user under?  

I noticed that if you have a given user created several times, once per organization, that such a thing could influence what roles and privileges the user may be assigned.