CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Mobile app customization

Posted Aug 29, 2017 12:55 PM

Hi Everyone,

I working with CA SDM release 14.1, but I need customize the app mobile.

is it possible to add required fields when you creating a ticket?

Default field.

I added Category field, but I need this field in required

can I to change to order of the field?

for example:

Default Fields
    Summary
    Description
    Category

Can I change order ?

Category
    Summary
    Description

• 2.  Re: Mobile app customization
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 29, 2017 01:20 PM

Hello Marco

Service Desk allows you to add additional attributes to the mobile application, you can follow the instructions of the link bellow in order to achieve your requirement:

Configure the Mobile Attributes for CA SDM Tickets - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Customized fields can also be added if you follow the Tec document bellow:

When adding a custom field to the Mobile Attributes and attempting to create a ticket, an error is logged on the server … 

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Best Regards,
    Ruben Reyes
    CA Support Engineer

• 3.  Re: Mobile app customization

Posted Aug 30, 2017 07:21 PM

Hi Marco,

As Ruben advised, you can add additional attributes to the mobile app interface, however you cannot change the order of them specifically.  Currently, we dont support any customizations for the interface itself.  This would need to be posted here as an "idea" in the communities.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 4.  RE: Re: Mobile app customization

Posted Oct 19, 2021 05:50 AM
    This is what I had in mind. Even though you add attributes, you cannot change the order of them. Since we are talking about mobile apps, id like to add the fact that meanwhile I just want to add a fact about mobile application development that smartphones are rising substantially and their routine is off the charts. There are many excellent mobile app development services, as well as different techniques today that app developers can get hold of.