CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Remove SLA Violation

Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:14 PM

This past Monday was not correctly listed as a holiday in our workhours. I have a few tickets (not a lot) that I would like to remove the SLA violation on. Do I need to do a PDM Load to fix or can this be done at the ticket level?

• 2.  Re: Remove SLA Violation

Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:21 PM

If I do use pdm_load, can I just change the sla_violation column to a '0' instead of '1' on the call_req table? Would that effect anything since the service type is complete?

• 3.  Re: Remove SLA Violation
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 16, 2018 01:15 PM

Hi Jessie - I was pretty sure this can be done without any impact (since its really just for reporting purposes at this point as the service type is complete).  I just discussed it with Alex_Perretti as well just for a 2nd set of eyes, and we both agree that there should be no issue in doing this on those specific tickets.  The records from the animator table are already gone since the service type is complete, so that wont matter

Should be good to go.  You might want to just back up those records first just in case as always...but I dont think you will have any problems.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: Remove SLA Violation

Posted Jan 16, 2018 02:15 PM

Thank you, it worked perfectly and confirmed reporting does not show it as violated. Thank you Jon!