CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Service desk Reports

Posted Oct 12, 2017 02:53 AM

Hi,

This is regarding the service desk reports in BOXI.

We have created the BOXI reports.In the reports we have the Ticket count field.

If we click the ticket count, how can we get the ticket number.

We need to know, how to get the ticket number for the Ticket count.

Kindly help in this.

Thanks

Shwetha

• 2.  Re: Service desk Reports

Posted Oct 12, 2017 09:38 AM

Paul_Coccimiglio any ideas on this one?

• 3.  Re: Service desk Reports

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 12, 2017 10:17 AM

Not sure if I understand exactly what the requirement is here.  Can you provide a screenshot of the current report?

In addition, be aware that customize CABI report writing is outside the scope of CA Support so hopefully another community member has some insights into this.

• 4.  Re: Service desk Reports

Posted Oct 12, 2017 11:58 AM

Hi,

Do I understand that you get a ticket list in your report and would like to be able to click on each corresponding row to open the ticket in SDM?

is that correct understanding?

as mentioned by PAUL COCCIMIGLIO Employee  we will need a little more input to understand your needs

/J

• 5.  Re: Service desk Reports

Posted Oct 13, 2017 03:01 AM

Hi,

Please find the below screenshot, where in the reports shows Incident status and  Incident count.

So, if we click the incident count..It must show the related closed and open incident no's corresponding to the

incident count.

Kindly help in this.

Thanks

Shwetha

• 6.  Re: Service desk Reports
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 13, 2017 08:24 AM

HI Shwetha,

So you are saying that in the report, when you click on incident count, you want it to show all incidents related to that incident, which all count in the incident count itself?

Not sure if that can be done easily - it would require some joins and some complex sub-queries I believe.  

Paul_Coccimiglio or Raghu.Rudraraju may have an idea on this as I have not done anything like this myself.  There may also be other cusotmers out here on the community that have gotten something like that to work and may be willing to share their info with you.

Jon I.