CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2017 09:33 AM

HI ALL

I migrated the SDM from 12.7 to 17.0 and its working fine.

due to security I change the pdmweb.exe to servicedesk however its also working fine.

I trying to integrate the jaspersoft with SDM and its giving me the below error.

I remembered, @ that time CA gave me the patch to integrate SDM 12.7 with CABI and after that I was enable to integrate it

its seams that I have a same issue again.

anyone have a idea to deal this issue 

[DataDirect][OpenAccess SDK JDBC Driver][OpenAccess SDK SQL Engine]connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 Could not connect after 10 retry attempts Unable to connect: Socket open error on pdmweb.exe - 0 (605)connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 connect() WSAGetLastError = 10061 Could not connect after 10 retry attempts Unable to connect: Socket open error on pdmweb.exe - 0 (605) Show Details

Attachment(s)

zip
    jasper error.txt.zip   2 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:14 AM

Hi Muhammad,

Jasper doesnt integrate with SDM the way BOXI does. Can you give is further details about the actual issue yoy are having with jasper?

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:32 AM

Muhammad, please use "mdbadmin" for the connection, not "servicedesk"...after upgrade to 17.0 from 12.7, the mdb schema changes a bit. Thanks _Chi

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Posted Nov 28, 2017 01:40 PM

Hi Muhammad,

CABI (Jasper) doesnt integrate with SDM the way BOXI did.  It is a separate application. I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do specifically here with Jasper.  Can you clarify?

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Posted Nov 28, 2017 01:42 PM

Sorry just saw your screenshot - it would not be MDBADMIN as chi mentioned because you are not connecting to the MDB, but rather connecting to SDM's object layer.  The ServiceDesk account there should be the priviledged user account that is used to log into Service Desk via the web interface.  Can you log into SDM with the "ServiceDesk" user and that same password?

Jon

• 6.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Posted Nov 29, 2017 01:19 AM

Hi 

I am able to login with servicedesk  with admin privilege and its working fine.

Regards 

• 7.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2017 03:19 PM

Do you still have access the NX.ENV file from the 12.7system prior to upgrading?

If so, check to see if you had a variable called 'PDMWEB_RENAMED_TO' within the NX.ENV file.

• 8.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Posted Nov 29, 2017 01:21 AM

Hi

No its not in the 12.7 NVX file.

regards

• 9.  Re: Jaspersoft Integaration issue after renaming pdmweb.exe

Posted Nov 29, 2017 02:04 AM

HI

after adding the below commands i am able to integrate the jaspersoft with SDM

thanks JON and Paul

pdm_options_mgr -c -s PDMWEB_RENAMED_TO -v servicedesk -a pdm_option.inst
    pdm_options_mgr -c -s PDMWEB_RENAMED_TO -v servicedesk -a pdm_option.inst -t
    pdm_options_mgr -c -s EXE_EXCLUDE -v Yes -a pdm_option.inst
    pdm_options_mgr -c -s EXE_EXCLUDE -v Yes -a pdm_option.inst -t

regards

arif