CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  xflow analyst interface

Posted Sep 14, 2017 12:36 PM

Hi 

i tryed to use xflow analyst with sdm 14.1 

i followed these instructrions 

Enable Services for xFlow Analyst Interface - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

This is the screen of the steps 1 to 5

Then i restarted the  CA Service Desk Manager service.

In the step 7 says Restart the CA xflow analyst interface service  , but i dont know where is this service because doest exist in the services of windows

Can i help me with this please if any knos a document that i can use plase let me know

Regards

• 2.  Re: xflow analyst interface
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2017 12:41 PM

Christian,

Did you install the Search Server and xFlow features using the 14.1.03 or 14.1.04 installer?

• 3.  Re: xflow analyst interface

Posted Sep 14, 2017 12:46 PM

Hi Christian Cesar,

Can you confirm that you have installed CP3 or CP4 for 14.1 and when you did so, did you choose to install Xflow?  It seems like you may be on CP4, but you dont actually have Xflow installed yet.  You must select it as part of the CP4 installation.

Hope this helps.

Let us know,

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: xflow analyst interface

Posted Sep 14, 2017 01:16 PM

Hello jon In fact, I did not have these components installed in patch 4, Thaks for your help

• 5.  Re: xflow analyst interface

Posted Sep 14, 2017 02:16 PM

Hi 

Now i have all installed but  the url dont displays the interface 

Show me the next message 

I installed and restarted the CA Service Desk Manager service.

I started the services CA xFlow Analyst Interface service.

and CA Service Management Search Server service.

I restarted the physical server and restarted all the services but dont display xflow analyst 

I dont have bloqued  any page because i desactivate the enhanced security configuration 

Any have a solution or technical issues for this case?

• 6.  Re: xflow analyst interface

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2017 02:35 PM

Christian,

When you installed, did you deploy xFlow into IIS or Apache? If Apache can you browse into: xFlow\APPS\UI\Apache24\bin and try to manually run "httpd.exe"? If that fails to run you may be missing a Microsoft patch that is highlighted here:

Implementing CA Service Management 14.1.03 - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

"If you are deploying xFlow Analyst Interface with Apache Web Server on Windows 2012, update the KB2999226 patch for x64 Systems."

• 7.  Re: xflow analyst interface

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 15, 2017 04:55 AM

Hi Chris,

In addition to the above suggestions, After start of the services the application will take some time to load and provided you with the login page for the first time. Have you noted this behavior in your environment?