CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  How to persist data from table that is in select mode

Posted Jan 23, 2017 11:55 AM

I'm trying to build a Service Catalog form that has a data table on it.  The table is in select mode.  I have a small set of form elements that I enter data into, then press a custom "Add" button (powered by js), which then inserts a row into the table.  In order to allow users to edit the previously added rows, I had to put the table in Select mode. When a user checks the select checkbox, they can then click a button labeled "View", and the js will read the row data and populate my form elements with the data from the row.  This all works fine up to this point. 

The problem arises once the user submits the request; it seems that since the table is in select mode, Catalog only saves the 1 row that was selected.

Does anyone know of a way to get Catalog to keep more than just the selected row of a table that is in Select mode?

Many thanks!!

Mike

• 2.  Re: How to persist data from table that is in select mode

Posted Jan 23, 2017 02:50 PM

Since you look pretty familiar with JS, why not keep an hidden table (data mode) synced with the original table?

After submission, you can hide the original table and show the data table when a request is displayed.