CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Parent / Child with diferent Type

Posted Oct 10, 2016 11:08 AM

Hi

I would like that in the form of request and incident while attempting to populate the parent / child relationship is similar to visualize changes allowing me to relate differently tickets typing and to have a parent type of incident with a request

• 2.  Re: Parent / Child with diferent Type

Posted Oct 10, 2016 02:47 PM

Hi Jonathan,

I am not sure I completely understand your question.  Are you asking if there is a way to create parent/child relationships between tickets of different types?  Such as a parent incident with child requests?  

If you can provide us some use case examples, we can offer you some better insight as to the best way to meet your needs.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Parent / Child with diferent Type

Posted Oct 10, 2016 03:21 PM

Thanks for the prompt response
    in case of serious use:
    the user reports the incident with the mouse breakdown ticket # 123 type INCIDENT

when the analyst reviews should request the replacement so requesting a # 125 type Request

the ticket # 125 is the son of # 123

this is the image for request

i need personalize list_cr similar to view in change related ticket i add image 

• 4.  Re: Parent / Child with diferent Type
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 10, 2016 04:18 PM

Hi Jonathan,

I believe this would require quite a bit of custom code to make it work the way you want it to.  Unfortunately it would be outside the scope of support.  However, there may be folks out here on the community that have gotten that to work and may be willing to share their information with you.

Thanks,

Jon I.