CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Export content to different Tenant

Posted Oct 27, 2015 10:03 AM

Hi all,

I have imported a file with all service offering from a folder i wanted and now i would like to know if there is a way to export it to the same installation but different Tenant to verify that it is working fine and that is bringing everything. Also i have one service provider as a root and i would like to create a new one but i can't...any help on this?

I'm using SC 14.1.

Any question please feel free to ask.

Regards.

• 2.  Re: Export content to different Tenant
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 27, 2015 05:33 PM

Hi!

Catalog only has one root/service provider business unit which is defined during the install however you can create sub BUs. When you edit the BU you cannot change the ID but you can change the login ID and name. I would recommend taking a look at the following:

Configure Stand-Alone Business Units - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation

You can add users to the sub business unit and they will see the offerings within the business unit it above the logged in unit. Alternatively, you could copy or paste as inherited the offerings to another business unit and add your test users to the business unit below.

https://wiki.ca.com/display/CASM1401/Add+or+Update+Services

Thanks,
    Jason

• 3.  Re: Export content to different Tenant

Posted Nov 25, 2015 10:54 AM

Thanks a lot Jason, that will do it!