easy question about events in service desk.
- if event template doesn't have workshift (field workshift is empty)
- event template is added in private service type
- we create ticket
- event gets workshift from private service type
that's right and i understand it. But if this event template is flagged as "Repeat Event", repeating of this event proceeds with "Regular" workshift (24x7). is that correct behavior?
Just to confirm, you are saying that you are saying that the subsequent repeating occurrences of that event should also be using the workshift from that private service type correct?
Let us know,
i expect that event gets workshift from private service type (for example 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) and uses it throughout. I explain it on example
- event starts at 9:00 AM in 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM workshift (event gets workshift from private service type, workshift field in event template is empty) with 10 hours duration, event is flagged as "Repeat Event" with 1 hour repeating
- event ends next day at 10 AM and sends first notification (for example)
- i expect that event will be repeated at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 PM and next start will be at 8:00 AM next day
- but Service Desk continues with events at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 PM ...