CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  SDM 12.7 - 404 error when updating the 'internal' check box on a Manual Notify activity

Posted Sep 09, 2015 07:16 PM

Does anyone know why I would get the below error message when updating a Manual Notify activity from the activity log of a ticket to check or uncheck the 'internal' check box and clicking the 'Save' button?  I can edit the internal check box of other activities in a ticket without getting this error.  Even though I get the error, it does save the change made to the check box.

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks,

Tammy

• 2.  Re: SDM 12.7 - 404 error when updating the 'internal' check box on a Manual Notify activity
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 10, 2015 08:53 AM

Hi Tammy,

Does this occur in just your prod environment or also in your test environment?  Also, can you tell us what patch level you are at in 12.7?

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: SDM 12.7 - 404 error when updating the 'internal' check box on a Manual Notify activity

Posted Sep 10, 2015 09:51 AM

Hi Jon,

Well, never mind.   It doesn't occur in test, and I just created a new ticket in prod and didn't get the error.  So it must have just been something with that one ticket....

Thanks.

Tammy