CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 01:03 PM

I'm in this part of the service Unified self-installation and came across this error when locating PAM credentials.

Does anyone have an idea what caused this error? Already checked the credentials and nothing.

Untitled.png

• 2.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 01:29 PM

Hello Airu,

If you launch the provider URL listed in your screenshot (minus the /soap at the end), from the server where you are installing,

do you receive the ITPAM login screen?   If not, check that the orchestrator is running and that there is connectivity between the Service Desk and ITPAM servers.

Regards,

Gale Bacon

CA Technologies

• 3.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 01:55 PM

Hello, Gale!

Went to see the connectivity between the orchestrator and analyzing the log service, I came across the following error log.

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/ROOT" is missing the following dependencies:

Dependency "jboss.web:service=WebServer" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **")

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/birt" is missing the following dependencies:

Dependency "jboss.web:service=WebServer" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **")

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/c2orepository" is missing the following dependencies:

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/invoker" is missing the following dependencies:

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/itpam" is missing the following dependencies:

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/mirroringrepository" is missing the following dependencies:

Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/web-console" is missing the following dependencies:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): LifecycleException:  Protocol handler initialization failed: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind CASDM.domain.lab/192.168.2.42:8009

Deployment "jboss.web:service=WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **

I consulted if the door said the mistake was listening, and I found this:

Untitled.png

Can you help me?

• 4.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 02:36 PM

The screenshot shows an access attempt to ITPAM on port 8080.  I'm not sure what is happening on port 8009 from the log above.

Are you able to access the ITPAM login screen at all?  Or is ITPAM even available? 

If ITPAM is working properly and this is a connection issue during the USS install, then I would recommend putting in a support case to have the service desk team troubleshoot further.

Any Service Desk team members out there who can offer more assistance?

• 5.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 02:40 PM

No, ITPAM failed to function properly. This log is the orchestrator after that start the services on the windows.

I was working before I begin installing the Unified.

• 6.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 03:05 PM

Hello Airu,

See this post with the same identical error:

java.net.BindException: Address already in use ... | JBoss Developer

Look at the last entry - it appears there were multiple JDK's running on the server at the same time.

Also, make sure there is only 1 unified self service installer running at a time.

• 7.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 03:35 PM

Thank you for the link, Gale. I will analyze and hopefully find the solution to my problem

• 8.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 08, 2015 05:15 PM

Hello Airu,

Please reach out to CA support for the Service Desk team if you do not find a solution quickly.

They can also engage the ITPAM support team, if necessary.

• 9.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 14, 2015 02:31 PM

I had that problema and found that the problem was "soap" written in smal letters instead of capital letters "SOAP"!

Hope it helps!

• 10.  Re: Unified Self-service installation error with SDM 14.1

Posted Sep 14, 2015 03:01 PM

Ellery, the same thing happened to me and managed to solve the way said, thank you!