CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 18, 2015 04:51 PM

hello Community

How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?

Must justify to the client why a SLA 4hr, 6hr took to be completed.

Among the status exists SLA stops, but it is necessary to inform how long was each status.

Thanks.

Olá Comunidade

Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?

Preciso justificar ao cliente o por que um SLA de 4hr, levou 6hr para ser concluído.

Entre os status existe as paradas de SLA, porém é necessário informar quanto tempo ficou em cada status.

Obrigado.

• 2.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 18, 2015 04:58 PM

I think the only way is to look at the update status activities of the ticket. You can filter there by activity type to make it more convenient.

• 3.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 18, 2015 05:14 PM

hello gutis
    Thanks for answering,

The problem is that this table it only records the status change and the time it took to make this record.

I need to know how long it was in each of the status before the change.

• 4.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 18, 2015 05:20 PM

So you can calculate the time between the status changes, if you need to calculate according some workshift then you need to create BOXI report and use PdmDownTime function to calculate the time between changes.

• 5.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 18, 2015 05:24 PM

And you need to look for system description because this field will always contains information about status update e.g. Status changed from 'Open' to 'In Progress'

• 6.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 18, 2015 05:19 PM

The information you are looking for is available in the KPI Ticket Data Table. You will need to enable this table in Options Manager. There are number of posts here with addition information, this one should be quite useful:

Reporting on KPI Data

• 7.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 18, 2015 05:21 PM

Yes but as I remember this will work only for new tickets

• 8.  Re: 'How do I calculate the time a ticket was in each status?'  'Como posso calcular o tempo que um ticket ficou em cada status?'

Posted Aug 19, 2015 09:05 AM

Thanks for answering , jmascaro

Very Util your response , I'll work on that.

Thanks a lot.