CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Announcements WYSIWYG Editor detail_cnote.htmpl

Posted Apr 28, 2015 09:09 AM

Hi everybody,

since there is the possibility to use HTML code in the default textbox in SDM to make the announcements look better, i would like to know if there is the possibility to add a WYSIWYG HTML editor in the detail_cnote.htmpl.

I found the CKEditor.com | The best web text editor for everyone . To use this editor, you have to import the ckeditor.js file and define a class for the textbox ( CKEditor 4 Documentation ), but you cannot define the class parameter for the PDM_MACRO "dtlTextbox".

Does anyone have done something like this before or have a idea how to get some WYSIWYG HTML editor in the detail_cnote.htmpl ?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

• 2.  Re: Announcements WYSIWYG Editor detail_cnote.htmpl

Posted May 04, 2015 02:50 PM

Any feedback for Alex?

Thanks

Announcements WYSIWYG Editor detail_cnote.htmpl

Hi everybody,

since there is the possibility to use HTML code in the default textbox in SDM to make the announcements look better, i would like to know if there is the possibility to add a WYSIWYG HTML editor in the detail_cnote.htmpl.

I found the CKEditor.com | The best web text editor for everyone . To use this editor, you have to import the ckeditor.js file and define a class for the textbox ( CKEditor 4 Documentation ), but you cannot define the class parameter for the PDM_MACRO "dtlTextbox".

Does anyone have done something like this before or have a idea how to get some WYSIWYG HTML editor in the detail_cnote.htmpl ?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

• 3.  Re: Announcements WYSIWYG Editor detail_cnote.htmpl

Posted May 05, 2015 05:23 AM

Hi Alex,

This would be an unsupported customization\integration if you use the third party tools. We already have similar functionality for Knowledge Documents and Activity Notification Message Templates. All that would be required is for same functionality to be extended for Announcements. I think it would be best if you can raise this an Enhancement Request via Ideas on here on CA Communities. Hopefully this will get enough votes for consideration in new versions.

Kind Regards,

Brian