I have three tickets created via ITPAM in the service desk whenever three custom fields get modified. If two custom fields got modified, two tickets.
So after that i need an event to trigger from service desk once all the created tickets got resolved.
Should have by 7p
Would you like to create an event to launch and trigger PAM process again after the closure of SDM tickets? If yes, TEC537603 should be helpful.
Thanks Naveen for the document.
It is working if one ticket got created and resolved.
But i got three tickets created and i want event to trigger if all the three tickets get resolved.
It should check the condition that once all tickets resolved it should trigger event. Not sure how to achieve this.
If you say three tickets, two of them of child tickets? Can you please elaborate? Event condition should check the defined condition and then initiate the PAM process for every ticket.
What i am trying to do here
1) Submitting a catalog request in service catalog which create three tickets in service desk through ITPAM. (Not child tickets). Now the catalog request is in pending status.
2) Tickets will be taken care by three groups.
3) I have a PAM process ready which will make the catalog request to completed.
4) Now i want to trigger the above PAM process once all the tickets are resolved.
5) If two tickets resolved and one tickets is pending, it should not trigger the PAM.
This way i can make the catalog status to closed if all tickets get resolved. Attached the process flow for reference.
I might suggest a way to handle this.
I assume your PAM create ticket(s) process stores the Service Catalog Request ID and Request Item ID in the tickets.
Add some logic to the end of this process to periodically query the database for all tickets related to the Request ID and Request Item ID that are not closed. When the result is zero you can set the Catalog Request to completed.