CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

How to follow a ticket

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  How to follow a ticket

Posted 09-09-2014 04:49 AM

Hi,

We have request to allow the tickets to get followed up by any analysts. So analyst if interested to get updates, they mark themself to the ticket  or remove them.

To address this, I have created a Lrel table (z_lrel_chg_cnt) which have srels to cnt and chg and Brel from CNT and chg to this lrel table.

Next was able to create a button to update contacts in detail_chg page has a tab.//similar to update ."Update Special Handling Members"

So far its fine, but when I click on the button I get the list page of cnt but when I select the contacts from left pane to right pane and save then nothing happens. And realized we should have a update_lrel function for Cnt.

I request to have a clue to get the update_lrel fucntion to add the contacts against the change in z_lrel_chg_cnt table

Sorry if I have confused much.

Thanks

Sharath

• 2.  Re: How to follow a ticket

Posted 09-10-2014 09:10 AM

Hi,

When I click on the "update Contacts bookmarking" button am able to get the alert but later the domsrv is getting restarted. Could any one help me on the update_lrel command to udpate the Contacts on to a change ticket.

Thanks!

/Sharath.M

<PDM_IF "$args.KEEP.forChgtoCnt" == "1">

var cfgCanEdit = false;
       var cfgCanCopy = false;
    //alert('$ACCESS.FAC_chg');
        var enableExtraBtn = false;
        <PDM_IF "$args.KEEP.CHG_ID" != "0" && $ACCESS.FAC_chg \> 1>
            var enableExtraBtn = true;
        </PDM_IF>

cfgExtraButton = new Array("Update_Contact_s_Bookmarking", "UpdateBookMark()", enableExtraBtn);

function UpdateBookMark()

{

alert('$args.KEEP.CHG_PERSID');
            update_lrel("chg", "$args.KEEP.CHG_PERSID", "cnt", "lrel_zbookmark_chg", "Contacts",
                                   "Notification Recipients", "", "");

}

• 3.  Re: How to follow a ticket
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 09-10-2014 04:53 PM

Sharath, while I am not ready to comment on your customization yet but I think what you are trying to accomplish is already

there in SDM. That is, the analyst can update the "Stakeholders" list for this purpose. For example, if the analyst wants to be

notified and follow up on a ticket, he can go to View->Stakeholders notify list... and then add him to the list/remove him

from the list. Once he is in  stakeholder list, all notifications will send to him so this way he follow up on the major changes

of the ticket. Of course he can remove him from the list once he decides not to follow anymore. Hope this helps. Thanks _Chi

• 4.  Re: How to follow a ticket

Posted 09-12-2014 08:59 AM

Thanks much.

, I should have seen this. You have saved my day...

Otherside, if someone comment on the my customization may be useful to others who would like to use this for other requirements.

Anyways, thanks again

/Sharath.M