CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  How to use a new Process Automation SRF in Service Catalog

Posted Oct 23, 2014 08:16 AM

This should be a simple question for the seasoned veterans of Service Catalog.

I have a catalog that was built by a CA engineer. In Events-Rules-Actions, there is an action that says when the status of "Service A" is Pending Fulfillment, execute "SRF A" from Process Automation.

I created a new Master SRF and want it linked to all of my existing services, such that they execute when the status changes to Pending Fulfillment (just like above). When I copy the existing action above and select the new SRF I get the following error message: "Start Request Form (/Master SRF) does not exist in the selected configuration (Default)". Obviously there's a step that I have overlooked.

• 2.  Re: How to use a new Process Automation SRF in Service Catalog
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 23, 2014 08:48 AM

I fixed it myself. I noticed that I hadn't linked the SRF to a process in CA Process Automation. Once the SRF was linked to the process and checked in, it started working properly in Service Catalog.

To link the SRF to a process, click on the Properties tab of the SRF and choose the associated process in the Process Path search box.