CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Activity Logs Displayed in Email Notifications

Posted May 06, 2014 03:20 PM

Does any know how to add the activity logs in email notifications? Currently, we are looking for the logic required in the message templates? We want to be able to see the following activates:

Initial

Update Status

Transfer

Log Comment

Manual Notify

• 2.  RE: Activity Logs Displayed in Email Notifications

Posted May 08, 2014 02:06 PM

Hi!

It wasn't clear which product you were referring to. Could you please specify?

Also, you may be able to get a response to your specific technical question more quickly on the CA Clarity global user community, in the CA Clarity General Discussion message board. That forum is hosted by CA for the shared benefit of all members and is viewed by a much larger audience. Here is a link to the CA Clarity global user community:

https://communities.ca.com/web/ca-clarity-global-user-community/message-board

Thanks,
    Tina Mastrobuono

• 3.  Re: Activity Logs Displayed in Email Notifications

Posted Dec 31, 2015 11:30 AM

To whom this may concern,

Sorry, I was referring to CA Service Desk 12.7. I have a few client's who would like to see activity log entries without opening the service desk ticket.

Thank you,

Renaldo

• 4.  Re: Activity Logs Displayed in Email Notifications

Posted Dec 31, 2015 11:47 AM

Hi Renaldo - I am moving your post to the CA Service Management community for input there.

• 5.  Re: Activity Logs Displayed in Email Notifications

Posted Dec 31, 2015 01:33 PM

I'm not exactly sure how you would pull specific types of activities (although I'm sure that you could), but I can share with you what we are doing.  We are including the 20 most recent activity log entries in the 'transfer' message template.  And here's what that part of the template looks like: