CA Configuration Automation

View Only
  • 1.  BluePrint for Sql Server 2014 and above

Posted Aug 28, 2019 02:04 PM
    Hi,

Our client need to discovery the Database's on the DBMS Sql Server 2014 and 2016, my problem in this moment is that I found the dbms 2014 and 2016 but not the database's that are in this dbms. I've copied the blueprint Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (with this blueprint I Found the DBMS) and change the filter from 11.* to 12.* and the same for the other blueprint ( Microsoft SQL 2012 Server Database and  Microsoft SQL 2012 Server Instance) I've changed the userlogin and password but the last two blueprint don't discovery anything. 

On the Attachment are the blueprint configuration. The client's expectations are similar to the attachment "Database SQL Server 2012.jpeg" 

Thank you!

• 2.  RE: BluePrint for Sql Server 2014 and above

Posted Aug 29, 2019 09:04 AM
    Hi,

I have a blueprint for SQL 2014. Change the DatabaseContext parameter to "SQL_SERVER_CONTEXT".

Att.,

Wander D.B.

------------------------------
    [Designation]
    ICT Analyst - Infrastructure I
    Prodam - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação e Comunicação do Município de São Paulo
    [City]

• 3.  RE: BluePrint for Sql Server 2014 and above
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2019 10:17 AM
    Hi Wander,

Currently, CCA is not supporting SQL Server 2014 and 2016. We have planned to deliver both as part of our upcoming release 12.8 SP06 by end of Sept 2019.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Regards,
    Praveen

• 4.  RE: BluePrint for Sql Server 2014 and above

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2019 10:17 AM

Hi,

Currently, CCA is not supporting SQL Server 2014 and 2016. We are planning to deliver blueprints for the both versions in our upcoming release r12.8 SP06 by end of Sept 2019.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Regards,

Praveen

Manager, Software Engineering

CA Technologies (A Broadcom Company)

• 5.  RE: BluePrint for Sql Server 2014 and above

Posted Aug 30, 2019 10:37 AM
    Yes, but when there is a need we can not wait until it is deployed in the tool, so I created a Blueprint for SQL 2014 myself and got results and am posting here if Wicner Chacon or any other user wants to deploy in your business.

Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Blueprint Result

[Designation]
    ICT Analyst - Infrastructure I
    Prodam - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação e Comunicação do Município de São Paulo
    [City]

• 6.  RE: BluePrint for Sql Server 2014 and above

Posted Jun 25, 2021 03:11 PM
    Hi Wander Barros, 

Can you share this Blueprint? I have a question: how can I discover the databases that there are not in the drive C? 
    I discovered the databases with the version 12.8.5 but I cannot see on CCA the databases from another drive.

IT Consultant
    IT Business Solutions