DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  APMDB ConfigImport issue

Posted Jun 25, 2020 11:08 AM
    Hello All,

We have a huge APM DB, which we want to migrate(to same version 10.7)only CEM configuration to a new Database server. I was able to take backup of configuration using ConfigExport tool. However when I try to import the same configuration in new Database it is throwing some error saying duplicate records in "ts_user_logins_map table". I am wondering if there is a switch which is used to bypass these errors and carry on with restoration or someone could tell me the most important tables I need to manually take backup of. We are mostly concentrated on Business Services, BT's and User Groups, as we have years old data.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chandrasekhar

• 2.  RE: APMDB ConfigImport issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 13, 2020 12:56 PM
    Hello Chandrasekhar,

Can we see the whole logs? What upgrade are you doing, what release to what?

Gustavo.

• 3.  RE: APMDB ConfigImport issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2020 10:37 AM
    In additional to logs, please check this https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/external/article?articleId=32492 it may help you. Thanks, Amir

• 4.  RE: APMDB ConfigImport issue
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 15, 2020 02:17 AM
    Thank you for the inputs. I see that there were duplicate entries for the users. So I manually edited the xml and cleared them. And was able to successfully import.