DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Color coded Business Transaction in ETC

Posted Jul 23, 2020 12:28 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi Team,

We are seeing few Business transaction in orange and few are in blue in ETC console of APM 10.7.
    I want to know the difference between two colors and what each color signify. 
    I tried to search this in techdocs but in vain.

Attaching the screengrab for your reference.

I will greatful if anybody can answer my query.

Cheers
    Jay

• 2.  RE: Color coded Business Transaction in ETC
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2020 09:05 AM
    Hello Jaykrishna,

By our documentation:

Examine the graphical stack components from top to bottom to understand the call sequence within a period. An abnormally long component transaction time can indicate the problem root cause. Notice that the name and first Java source file line number of the instrumented Java method appears in parentheses. 
    Red rows indicate an error condition. Light blue rows indicate that there is no problem. The light orange rows indicate that differential analysis triggered an alert. The darker orange rows indicate a stall.Yellow rows indicate a search result
    Transactions lasting 0 milliseconds display as a dot in a light blue background.

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/it-operations-management/dx-apm-saas/SaaS/using/investigate-poor-transaction-performance/examine-individual-components-and-trace-data.html