DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  CEMExportTool git code

Posted Jun 22, 2018 07:06 PM

Hi Community,

Please anyone have the git of CEMExportTool code ? Because I had a error when exported data (a number value exceeds the max integer value). 

Regards !

Aldo

• 2.  Re: CEMExportTool git code

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 23, 2018 12:22 PM

CEMExportTool is not Open Source. If it's a bug, please open a support ticket. If you want an enhancement, please submit an idea on the community.

• 3.  Re: CEMExportTool git code
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 24, 2018 09:10 AM

Dear Aldo:

While the export tool is supported, there has not  been a public update since 9.1 (November 2010). So while you can open a case, I am not sure what changes will be made. I am interested on the report that you ran

I see you are running report 23 

23: Get aggregated business process (business service) statistics data for a specified business process (business service) in a time range.
    This command returns only one row of data for the specified business process (business service) in the given time range.

This can be done with the Export Data Tab in the MOM GUI. You do not need to be a CEM Admin to run this. See Export Data - CA Application Performance Management - 10.7 - CA Technologies Documentation  for details. Please try this and see if it can meet your needs

• 4.  Re: CEMExportTool git code

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 24, 2018 09:36 PM

... and if the same error occurs when using the MOM CEM UI Export Data Tab then opening a new support case would be the best path. It maybe that there is a problem with at least one of the CEM metric values stored in the APM DB.