DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Newly Redesigned Upgrade Page and Broken Links (please read)

Posted Nov 08, 2017 09:24 PM

Today, I attempted to pass along some news to the community, via an announcement, about our newly redesigned upgrade page.  I mean I was super excited to show you the page as I believe it looks great!  Plus, there are many reasons why this page is so very important!  Unfortunately, the announcement contained a broken link (*GASP!*) and if this irritated you today I do apologize but you should know it irritated me tenfold. Why did the link get truncated!!!!  AHHH! 

Here is a working link to the page --> https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-apm/pages/upgrade-your-apm

You can appreciate  just how many emails I received about the broken link (WAAAH!) but at the same the time it made me realize how many customers and even internal CA folks took a minute of their day to write to me and basically say "hey dummy what are you doing?" LOL!   (nobody said that just trying to make you laugh)

So after much ranting over this very annoying situation today I decided to calm down and contact the great SamCreek for help.

Anyhow... back to what matters.. (I am digressing!)  The APM community is the first community to launch on a new look and feel for the upgrade page.  Our community champions were instrumental in providing feedback and suggestions that made it what it is today.   Credit also needs to go to Melanie_Giuliani (Community Manager) and SoozinKang (marketing) for doing all the heavy lifting. 

Please let us know what you think.   We want to hear from you! 

• 2.  Re: Newly Redesigned Upgrade Page and Broken Links (please read)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2017 10:48 AM

Stuff happens. Links grow old, copy and past mistakes happen. Accept we do what we can, be thankful for the lesson in mind training/non-rumination, and move on...