DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Where to download CA APM?---apparently no link?

Posted Jul 04, 2016 10:44 AM

Hi,

I am in a project of evaluating the APM tools and I want to try the solution of CA APM. I have searched on the website of CA, but I found that there is no link to download the trial of CA APM. There are just an e-book button and a view-demo button. So anyone can tell me how to get the trial of CA APM, please? Looking forward for your help.

• 2.  Re: Where to download CA APM?---apparently no link?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2016 08:56 AM

Hi,

You need to login to be able to access the download page. Once you logged in....

1. Browse to ….

2. https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome

3. Highlight "Download Center" and select Download Products

4. Type CA Application performance Management  for APM

5. Select the platform you want

6. Select Release Level :

7. Select Gen Level :

8. Hit "Go"

9. Takes you download page.

Note: If you still don't see the APM Products listed, open a ticket with licensing, who will give you access your site ID and account.

Thanks

Yanna

• 3.  Re: Where to download CA APM?---apparently no link?

Posted Jul 05, 2016 09:38 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your response!

I open the link, but in the 'Download Center', I am not able to choose 'Download Products', only able to choose 'Download Solution'. In the following page, there is no choice of 'CA APM'. So I think maybe I should open a ticket as you say.

• 4.  Re: Where to download CA APM?---apparently no link?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2016 11:11 AM

That means your Site ID is not in your profile.
    If you have one, edit your support profile and add it. If you have and don't know what it is, open a customer care request with the Licensing team.

If you don't have one, then you're not entitled to the software. Look at my previous post on requesting a PoC.

• 5.  Re: Where to download CA APM?---apparently no link?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2016 09:34 AM

Hi:

A clear set of next steps have been provided so marking as answered. You may ask follow-up questions if desired

Thanks

Hal German

• 6.  Re: Where to download CA APM?---apparently no link?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2016 09:37 AM

We do not have trial versions of APM. You must have purchased APM before you can download it.

If you want to evaluate the product without a license, please contact your CA Presales rep.