DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Looking for best documentation on the new APM 10 feature "Team Center."

Posted Aug 19, 2015 06:12 PM

Recently upgraded customer environment to APM 10.0.  The Team Center landing zone in WebView looks promising, but it's a point-an-click minefield right now.   Where can I find some detailed descriptions of what I'm seeing.  Even a Release Notes for 10.0 might be helpful, but really something with some meat - or meat-substitute for those so inclined - would be even better!

Thanks in advance,

LT

• 2.  Re: Looking for best documentation on the new APM 10 feature "Team Center."
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 06:20 PM

Hello,

There is wiki based documentation for APM 10.0 & here is the Team Center section: APM Team Center

You will also see the Release Notes in the Contents list on the left

Hope this helps

Lynn

• 3.  Re: Looking for best documentation on the new APM 10 feature "Team Center."

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 06:24 PM

You can also access the APM 10.0 demo recording from here: APM 10 Demo WebEx

• 4.  Re: Looking for best documentation on the new APM 10 feature "Team Center."

Posted Aug 19, 2015 06:27 PM

Thanks - I'll check the wiki.  I'm hoping to find things like: meanings of the icons, correlating what I see to what I used to see, setting default views - things like that.  So hopefully this is the place!

LT

• 5.  Re: Looking for best documentation on the new APM 10 feature "Team Center."

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 06:34 PM

As I just wrote in a different thread: you can leave your comments in the wiki documentation on what is unclear or missing and our tech pub team will be notified and take action!