DX Application Performance Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi  I'm having problems postegres database on a mom the database is very large, but on another system with a different mom with higher agent database is normal, the configuration of the two are equal.  Voces have seen a problem like this?  Thank you

• 1.  Hi  I'm having problems postegres database on a mom the database is very large, but on another system with a different mom with higher agent database is normal, the configuration of the two are equal.  Voces have seen a problem like this?  Thank you

Posted Mar 24, 2016 04:38 PM

@

• 2.  Re:  Hi  I'm having problems postegres database on a mom the database is very large, but on another system with a different mom with higher agent database is normal, the configuration of the two are equal.  Voces have seen a problem like this?  Thank you
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 24, 2016 05:39 PM

Hi Felipe:

Given that both systems are equal in terms of running appmap and CEM, I would run a table query to see what are the largest database tables/partitions in the database on both systems. And from there dig in deeper. Opening up a support case may be teh best way to determine why rather than give general answers

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re:  Hi  I'm having problems postegres database on a mom the database is very large, but on another system with a different mom with higher agent database is normal, the configuration of the two are equal.  Voces have seen a problem like this?  Thank you