DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert

Posted May 26, 2016 12:24 PM

In the scree shot below. Where/how does the URL get populated for the red box I drew?

Currently I have an issue where customers are getting the email alert regarding their prod env (coming from Prod APM env agents). But the link in that reg box shows/points to my Dev APM env. It actually should be providing a URL pointing to the Prod APM env

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Manish

• 2.  Re: Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 26, 2016 12:50 PM

Hi Manish:

I found this article on this feature but not where these settings get their values 12 Days of CA APM – Day 5: Rich Email Notifications with Contextual Data

Including its author to comment

Jake_Nelson

• 3.  Re: Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert

Posted May 26, 2016 01:03 PM

Thanks Hallett_German for providing that link but I had already looked at that before posting it. I guess I should've included that link to begin with

It's not providing me with the answers so I'll wait on Jake to shed some light on this.

Cheers

Manish

• 4.  Re: Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert
    Best Answer

• 5.  Re: Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert

Posted May 26, 2016 01:25 PM

Looks like Hiko beat me to it. It is my understanding that the base webview URL is set using introscope.webview.default.url in IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.properties. And if that is not set, it uses the local EM server/port.

• 6.  Re: Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert

Posted May 26, 2016 01:27 PM

Hiko_Davis

That did it. Thanks for that. Do you know if it's a "HOT" changes or requires MoM/EM recycle?

• 7.  Re: Introscope Alert Link for more info about the alert

Posted May 26, 2016 01:45 PM

It requires a recycle.