DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  I can't create a script with JMeter for ASP .Net

Posted Jan 06, 2016 04:53 PM

When i try to create script in JMeler for the web site https://www.telefonicamovistar.com.pe/CanalOnLine/Logincajapersona.aspx, i can't navegate with normal by the web site.

This web site used Ajax Tool Kit, when i use JMeter(HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder) the page doesn't load completely.

• 2.  Re: I can't create a script with JMeter for ASP .Net
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 06, 2016 08:47 PM

Hi Martin,

That is a known limitation with Jmeter.

For a Web 2.0 technologies like Ajax you need to use the ASM Real Browser Monitoring option and you can download the Recorder from here:

Real Browser Monitoring

Here are some relevant wiki pages for ASM which should help:

Real Browser Monitor (RBM) for Firefox - CA App Synthetic Monitor - CA Technologies Documentation

How to Set Up a Real Browser Monitors (RBM) Scripts with CA APP Synthetic Monitor Recorder - CA App Synthetic Monitor - …

Use Real Browser Monitors (RBM) Scripts to Test Web Servers with Script Recorder - CA App Synthetic Monitor - CA Technol

Hope it helps

Lynn

• 3.  Re: I can't create a script with JMeter for ASP .Net

Posted Jan 08, 2016 03:49 PM

Lynn

Thank you for the help, but i have other problem, in the interface of the client don't show the tab "Real Browser Monitor" when i create a new monitor. Is it by license?

• 4.  Re: I can't create a script with JMeter for ASP .Net

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2016 04:01 PM

HI Martin,

Yes it is by license so if the "Real Browser Monitor" tab is not visible you probably do not have it as part of your subscription.

If you view your Subscription you can also check if RBM is listed under "Your add-ons"

If not please contact your CA Account rep to discuss an RBM addition.

Thanks

Lynn