DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Posted Jan 08, 2016 08:32 AM

After upgrading MTP to 9.7.1 I keep getting this error when I click on Network Setup or Set Time Zone on UI. Has anyone seen this error below?

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

• 2.  Re: The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 08, 2016 08:44 AM

Hi,

There is an issue with some of the files having a carriage return in them, which suggests they were edited on Windows, you would see ^M at the end of lines.

It would be the scripts in this location:

/var/www/cgi-bin/wily/packages/machine/machine-settings

Based on the ones that are failing, I would expect you need to update the scripts called settimezone, setnetwork but I would check them though to make sure they are all cleaned up correctly.

Thanks,

David Lewis

• 3.  Re: The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Posted Jan 08, 2016 10:30 AM

Hi David,

You were right on the money. The issue is now fixed on my environment.

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Daniel Addo

• 4.  Re: The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 08, 2016 10:00 AM

Hi :

Please let us know if David's answer was helpful or if more assistance is needed

Thanks

Hal German