DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  APM to Nastel integration

Posted Jan 29, 2016 08:02 AM

I watched the webex on Nastel and the Black box. It was mentioned that APM can get info from Nastel via API Event & Message Driven but offered no documentation references on where to look this up at CA.   Can anyone point me in the right direction?  We are running APM 10.1 and Nastel 6.5

• 2.  Re: APM to Nastel integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 09:46 AM

Hi Patrick:

Including Hiko_Davis Guenter_Grossberger to see if the can respons

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: APM to Nastel integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 02:36 PM

I'm not aware of any integrations able at this time. We're always working on something, so I can't rule out that someone isn't working on it.

• 4.  Re: APM to Nastel integration

Posted Feb 01, 2016 02:40 PM

CA just put on a webex with Nastel - Look inside the black box.    Also CA showed this off at CA World so I know it must exist - just must be keeping close to the vest so it would require Service Engagement.

• 5.  Re: APM to Nastel integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 04:04 PM

Hi Patrick,

yes, we are working on some amazing integrations and showed at CA World the integration based on transaction visualization in Transaction Traces and Team Center with WebSphere MQ.

Please stay tuned. There is a lot of amazing stuff to come. Are you mostly interested in WebSphere MQ, other message oriented middlewares or Datapower?

Thanks

Andreas

• 6.  Re: APM to Nastel integration

Posted Feb 02, 2016 07:30 AM

Yes we mainly work with WebSphere MQ.

• 7.  Re: APM to Nastel integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 02:42 PM

You should also check with the Mainframe community to see if anyone has done work with CE APM.