DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA World 2015 - Application Performance Management

Posted Aug 06, 2015 10:38 AM

Today received the invite to the CA World 2015 and have browsed through the course catalog.

At first glance I don't see any sessions that are specific to APM, UIM, CEM but I do see a lot mainframe performance focused sessions.

So, for the community, is there any suggestions on which sessions to attend for a CA APM admin?

Thanks,

Billy

• 2.  Re: CA World 2015 - Application Performance Management

Posted Aug 06, 2015 01:33 PM

Hi Billy, I've passed your question over to our marketing folks to answer but also wanted to let you know that we have a CA World '18 community.   You should follow that community or feel free to just browse for information.

• 3.  Re: CA World 2015 - Application Performance Management
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 06, 2015 02:09 PM

Thank you for looking at CA World 2015!  We will have an extensive program for the CA APM solutions.  That team is a little behind in getting their sessions defined, committed and published.  While I wish they weren't behind, it's been a very busy Spring-Summer for the CA APM team - the launch of CA APM 10.0 and the many activities associated with promoting that amazing release was just one of the challenges the team faced is juggling multiple demands.  But they're catching up and I'm confident we'll have a lot of the APM content published in the coming week.

I think we have published a number of the CA Unified Infrastructure Management sessions - though I know we're still working on the track also.  I'll take a personal look at the Catalog and verify that at least some of the CA UIM content is public-facing at this point.

Again, thank you for showing an interest in CA World 2015.  In the role I have for CAW15, I can assure you APM and UIM will offer a lot of content, compelling business- and technical-level sessions, great customer stories, etc.

Hope to see you there!

Steve Guthrie