DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  APM 9.7: PDF documentation and ACC

Posted Jan 05, 2015 01:19 PM

Hello,

I have installed APM 9.7 but :

• Where can I download the PDF documentation (not only HTML doc contained into APM Documentation Bookshelf r9.7.0)?
    • Where can I download ACC - APM Command Center? What is the package name? The documentation is referring to a package configserver-package-<version>.zip...

Regards,

Jerome

• 2.  Re: APM 9.7: PDF documentation and ACC

Posted Jan 05, 2015 01:49 PM

Hi,

For the documents in PDF refer to the post by

Kulbir Nijjer Dec 29, 2014 1:08 PM (in response to Nashing9)

Hi,

Just to clarify for any documentation available on wiki.ca.com you can still export it as a PDF format if you want.

Secondly though APM 9.7 documentation is not available as a bookshelf directly, if you actually go to the APM 9.7 Product download section you could still download the entire documentation as well as Web Application as a zip file directly just like older releases that might be helpful.

Definitely agree that there should be a link from Documentation section to the new wiki site so it's easier to find.

Regards,

Kulbir

CA Support.

For your second question about ACC. it is in limited availability, check this link

APM Command Center (ACC) 0.5 has been released in Limited Availability

• 3.  Re: APM 9.7: PDF documentation and ACC

Posted Jan 06, 2015 05:09 AM

Hi Jérôme,

Since this is a new component, we have made the APM Command Center 0.5 a “Limited Availability” release, customers need to be part of the APM Beta Private Community and request access to get the binaries, so we can closely assist them while they deploy it.

I’ll contact you offline to give you the links.

Regs,

Florian.