Plex 2E

View Only

Plex generated application working locally but not working on Server

• 1.  Plex generated application working locally but not working on Server

Posted Mar 29, 2019 04:14 PM
      |   view attached

We have been working with our application devol with Plex Backoffice SQL but had to reinstall in a new server.

The first problema i found was that i start using Plex 7.2 in the server but had ob6... objects from older versión in the client. We install ob6... from Plex 7.2 and the MENU started ok.

The 2nd error that we are addressing is a message from our application when calling any function.

The message is: 'Not Authorized'. This seems to be cause not accesing correctly the server programs.

The only message in the server application log is : 'Can not find id description of event 1000 in the origen Ob600dp. (No se encuentra la descripción del id. de evento 1000 en el origen Ob600dp).

Since this is URGENT, we installed Plex Windows C++ Application Server in the client PC. Starting the dispatcher locally and setting locally Data Source (directing to the DataBase from the SERVER) and Environment (directing to the server programs in the SERVER). It start working OK .

After that, to work with server dispatcher , the only difference is changing the INI :

[RemoteWinNT]
    System=SERVER or LOCALPC

Local dispatch is working but SERVER dispatch is not working. Both addressing same Data Base and same client and server programs

I hope someone can help me with this.