Plex 2E

View Only
  • 1.  Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"

Posted May 24, 2016 01:15 PM

Hello, we have some applications developed with Plex 7.0 and 7.2.

Today all applications doesn't work if started from my PC (Plex 7.2 and Plex 7.0 installed on a Windows 10 machine with last updates).

The error reported is

"An error occurred in the Microsoft RPC Runtime. The error returned was [0x6d9] 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database".

The same applications works on other machines with the same operating systems or on my Pc using a XP virtual machine.

On my machine in installed also the dispatcher. If I launch an application that reside on my Pc it works if launched from another machine but I receive the same error if I launch on mine.

I'm thinking that can be an error on the system registry?

Someone has done some similar esperience? Someone has suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Giandomenico

• 2.  Re: Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"
    Best Answer

• 3.  Re: Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"

Posted May 24, 2016 01:42 PM

Thank you George. I will investigate!

• 4.  Re: Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"

Posted May 24, 2016 04:16 PM

Hi Giandomenico,

How many machines do you have dispatcher ?

Application from different machines may be connecting to different dispatchers on different machines.

Is it possible to have just single dispatcher running on any one machine.

Re-install and restart your machine and check the ini settings or post it, if you are comfortable.

Regards

AA

• 5.  Re: Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"

Posted May 25, 2016 03:23 AM

It works.

I uninstall all Application Server and install only the 7.2 version and now it seems to work.

Thank you very much

• 6.  Re: Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"

Posted Sep 16, 2016 05:09 AM

One of my colleague start to work with Plex 7.2 on Windows 10. Before installing the 7.2 application server he uninstalled the previous 7.0 application server installed on his machine. Now he has only the 7.2 dispatcher installed and running. The applications, that works correctly with 7.0 dispatcher doesn't work with the error:

"An Error occurred in the Microsoft RPC runtime, The error returned was: [0x6d9] 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database'"

The only CA Plex application server installed is 7.2. 

We noticed that when we start and stop the dispatcher in event viewer we have an error. But these errors appears also on my machine when dispatcher works.

Someone can help us.

Thank you

Giandomenico

• 7.  Re: Plex APP doesn't start with error 'There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint-map database"

Posted Mar 22, 2019 01:58 PM

I am having the same problema. Meantime I am Reading all the responses and documentation.

Can somebody  help me?