Service Virtualization

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Receiving HTTP ERROR: 503 when trying to access devtest/reports/api from DevTest 10.3 portal

• 1.  Receiving HTTP ERROR: 503 when trying to access devtest/reports/api from DevTest 10.3 portal

Posted Mar 20, 2020 06:51 AM
    Hi,

When I am trying to access reports from portal, I am receiving error as "http://localhost:1507/devtest/reports/api/getReportList/test" 503 service unavailable. When I have debug below error i have captured from Registry log file. No error is logged in Portal.

WARN org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext - Failed startup of context o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@7b53cd4a{/devtest/reports,file:///C:/Program%20Files/CA/DevTest/webserver/webapps/jasper-server/,UNAVAILABLE}
    java.lang.RuntimeException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManagerPostProcessor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'sessionFactory' while setting bean property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'hibernateProperties' while setting bean property 'hibernateProperties'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'hibernateProperties': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dialectDetector' while setting bean property 'properties' with key [hibernate.dialect]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialectDetector': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.support.MetaDataAccessException: Error while extracting DatabaseMetaData; nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: IO Exception: null

Please help on above error resolution as we are not able to get reporting for Testing and others.

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ravindra

• 2.  RE: Receiving HTTP ERROR: 503 when trying to access devtest/reports/api from DevTest 10.3 portal
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 22, 2020 12:49 AM

I would actually recommend you open a support ticket soon since 10.3 will be out of support in 8 days. 

As an alternative you could use the Test Invike API that we introduced in 10.3. Here's the link - https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/continuous-testing/devtest-solutions/10-3/using/using-the-apis/test-invoke-api.html

hope this helps!

Head of Product Management: Service Virtualization
    CA Technologies - A Broadcom Company