Service Virtualization

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have written Java Script for HMAC authetication, but receiving error while using "CryptoJS" feature. Can someone help me how can we know list of Java Script supporting functions in CA Dev Test in JSR-223 step

• 1.  I have written Java Script for HMAC authetication, but receiving error while using "CryptoJS" feature. Can someone help me how can we know list of Java Script supporting functions in CA Dev Test in JSR-223 step

Posted Aug 03, 2021 02:15 PM
    I have written Java Script for HMAC authetication, but receiving error while using "CryptoJS" feature. Can someone help me how can we know list of Java Script supporting functions in CA Dev Test in JSR-223 step

I am trying to encode value using CryptoJS

• 2.  RE: I have written Java Script for HMAC authetication, but receiving error while using "CryptoJS" feature. Can someone help me how can we know list of Java Script supporting functions in CA Dev Test in JSR-223 step

Posted Aug 04, 2021 02:08 AM
    Hi..

I have implemented HMAC authentication using crypto and haven't faced any issues. Please refer the below thread to get some insight.

https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=7811ad9f-20f7-437f-8393-498a753f4699&CommunityKey=94bda077-625b-4914-8ac3-c88a06c2cc23&tab=digestviewer#bm7811ad9f-20f7-437f-8393-498a753f4699

Let me know if this helps..!!

Thanks,
    Senthil Manohar
    Atos

• 3.  RE: I have written Java Script for HMAC authetication, but receiving error while using "CryptoJS" feature. Can someone help me how can we know list of Java Script supporting functions in CA Dev Test in JSR-223 step

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 04, 2021 06:40 AM
    Hi Ravindra
               We support the standard JSR-223 specification. Please let me know the specific  error that you faced.

--
    regards
    Sankar Natarajan

This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and destroy any printed copy of it.

• 4.  RE: I have written Java Script for HMAC authetication, but receiving error while using "CryptoJS" feature. Can someone help me how can we know list of Java Script supporting functions in CA Dev Test in JSR-223 step

Posted Aug 04, 2021 11:32 AM
    Hi Ravindra,

Please share the script and associated error if possible.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Vaibhav Jain
    Capgemini
    ------------------------------